Our tyre pressure control systems regulate individual tyre pressures automatically, while the vehicle is either in motion or stationary. The driver will be alerted immediately in the event of any tyre pressure deviating from the specifications.
- Continuous vehicle movement while inflating or deflating
- Fully automatic system
- Puncture warning indicators
- Small leakage compensation and correction
- Management of individual tyre pressures
- Increases traction on sandy/gravel/muddy roads
- Increased vehicle mobility over a variety of terrains
- Automatic inflation of tyres depending on vehicle speed
- Driver alerted when tyre pressure deviates from specifications
- Correct pressure for
- Correct pressure for
- Improved handling.
- Detection and compensation of leaks.
- Increase fuel efficiency.
- Increase tyre life.
- Improved vehicle stability.
- Decrease drive line
- Optimised tyre pressure to suit various terrains creating a comfortable ride for passengers/crew.
Man Machine Interface Control Panel (MMIP)
Individual Wheel Valves
Front & Rear Wheels
Electro Pneumatic Control Unit (EPCU)
TYRE PRESSURE CONTROLLER
The Tyre Pressure Controller (TPC) is a system which is designed to regulate tyre pressure manually. The tyre pressure can only be regulated when the vehicle is stationary.
TPC Control Station and Hose Storage Tube
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Minimum maintenance required
- No rotating valves or couplings
- No modifications of vehicle axles
- System components are easily replaceable
- Maximum mobility over a variety of terrains
- Decrease in fuel costs
- Decrease in mechanical drive-line wear
- Vehicle required to be stationary while inflating of deflating
- CAN Bus J 1939
- RS 485
- Hard Wire
The system may be used to centrally control the various drive line functions on modern off-road vehicles. Safety interlocking of various sub-systems can easily be achieved. Differential locks, high / low range selection may be inhibited while the vehicle is in motion.
DRIVE LINE CONTROL SYSTEM
- Differential locks (front and rear)
- Transfer case – high or low range selection
- 4x4 | 6x6 | 8x8 Selection
- Any other auxiliary pneumatics
- Interfaced to vehicle control system
- Modular and compact
- Reliable and Low level of maintenance
TYRE PRESSURE CONTROL MONITOR
These systems provide both in-cab and remote pressure readings which will alert the driver when tyre pressure deviates from the specifications.. Real time readings and alerts will give the driver the information needed to assure safety, fuel efficiency and increased vehicle tyre life.
- Low pressure alerts : 12.5% deviation from set pressure
- Programmable high pressure alert
- Upper temperature alert : 90°C
- Programmable alert levels
- Pressure readings in PSI or kPa
SUVs / TRUCKS / BUSSES /
AGRICULTURE / MINING / FORESTRY
- Monitoring 1-20 tyre positions (Trucks/Trailers)
- 12/24 VDC
- Event logging
- RS232 Communication to laptop
- Monitoring 1-6 tyre positions (bike / trailer /
sidecars / trikes)
- Waterproof casing with built-in antenna
- Motorcycle handlebar bracket is optional
- Interfaced to Vehicle Control System
- Modular and Compact
- Reliable and Low Maintenance